The Baby Basics Club is offered every Tuesday from August 9 – September 10 from 12 PM – 1:30 PM. Learn techniques / tips to better care for yourself during pregnancy, how to prepare for your baby’s birth, and care for your newborn! Participants will receive FREE essential baby supplies and connect with resources to ensure that parent and baby thrive before and after delivery. FREE Transportation and Lunch Provided!
The classes are held at Springboard’s Youth Resource Center located at 4623 Falls Road, Baltimore, MD. 21209. To register email or call the YRC. Email: YRC@SCSMD.org Phone: 410-995-7159
Baby Basics Parenting Club
Six Weeks /90-minute class
- Begins Tuesday, August 9, 12 PM – 1:30 PM
- Preparing and educating pregnant people for birth
YRC/CASH Campaign (Creating Assets Savings and Hope)
- All About Credit – Aug. 11, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Protecting your Money – August 18, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Light breakfast and transportation provided.
To learn more or register for programs, contact Youth Resource Center.
Call: (410) 995-7159